CLICK HERE http://bit.ly/z8SSc5
Urinary Tract Infection is the second most common infection in the U.S. More than eight million people suffer from it each year. Fortunately, there are remedies that can suppress the infection in the early stages.
How to cure a urinary tract infection at home http://youtu.be/H1H0gaRQoaA
Natural treatments for UTI’s don’t require exotic hard-to-find ingredients. In fact, most natural UTI treatments use items commonly found in grocery stores. And I’ll share some of those with you. But before I get to that, here are some basic practices that will help eliminate a UTI.
• Drink plenty of clear liquids, enough so that your urine runs clear
• Because you will be consuming so much liquid you will need to replenish your minerals
• Avoid processed sugar, which promotes the growth of bad bacteria
Now, as promised, here are some items that you can use to cure UTI at home yourself.
1. Acidophilus. Acidophilus is beneficial bacteria, touted for its many health benefits, some of which have been known for thousands of years.
2. Baking soda. baking soda will help neutralize acid involved in the burning sensation you feel upon urinating.
3. Cranberry. The key here is to avoid any cranberry product sweetened with sugar.
4. Parsley. Parsley has proved itself a potent medicinal herb. It kills a wide array of bacteria, and fungus naturally.
5. Apple cider vinegar. Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar is naturally anti-bacterial. It also helps your body maintain proper pH levels.
Proper use of these items will flush bacteria from your body, relieve the burning sensation experienced during urination, and work with your body to eliminate your infection.
Learn more about these remedies and others, including complete step-by-step instructions, by clicking the link below. There you will have access to important and useful information from Mary Jo Barton on curing UTI’s naturally.
Don’t delay treating your UTI. Click the link now.